As we continue to grow and add new clients it becomes increasingly important that the self-scheduling software (Mindbodyonline) is used for scheduling and re-scheduling of your class times. We are adding some new policies and procedures around your use of Mindbodyonline. Please understand that our goal is to continue to maximize your experience here at Karve Studio and to make sure that our classes are not overcrowded or over/under staffed. Please let any of the staff know if you know any questions or concerns about the following policies and procedures:
- If you are having trouble with your username and password to login to the Karve Lindon Mindbodyonline site please call or email us (801) 785.0414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When making a class purchase, you purchase a package in the system that has your start and end date as well as the number of classes for you to schedule.
- You can enroll in a class up to 15 minutes before the start time of the class, if there is space available. Once the class is less than 15 minutes away, it will no longer be available on Mindbodyonline. Keep in mind early morning classes need to be reserved by 10:00pm the night before or the class will be canceled. It’s important to sign up!
- A ‘reserved’ class can be cancelled up to 60 minutes before the start of class without penalty. This is called an ‘early cancellation.’ This allows other clients time to use your spot if they want to attend a full class time. A ‘late cancellation’ is a reservation cancelled within 60 minutes of the start of class. There is a penalty of 1 class or a $10 cancellation charge (if you are on Auto-Pay).
- If you are unable to attend class make sure that you cancel your reserved class times within the cancellation window to avoid using a class or being charged our late cancel fee. This allows you to use the class at another time within the length of your agreement.
- If you have reserved a class and don’t show up, for any reason, then you will be charged for that class which deducts one of your classes or if you are on Auto-Pay will be charged $10. This is called a ‘no show
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to class, we cannot permit entrance due to safety and courtesy issues for other clients. You may also be charged for a “no-show.” If you are late, and someone is waiting for class, your spot may be given away. If you are running late, please call and let us know you will be there within the 10-minute time frame.
- If your desired class time is full, you can put yourself on the waitlist. If a spot opens up before the cancellation window (1 hour before class) you will receive an email notifying you that you are now in the class. (Please make sure that we have your email on file) This gives you time to early cancel any reservations that you have made for another class time. Once the cancellation window has passed the wait-list is void. If a spot then opens up, it is available first come first served through the regular scheduling process up until 15 minutes before class.
- Childcare policy:
- All children must be signed up prior to class in order to attend childcare; we will no longer have walk-ins for childcare. Talk to instructors for help on signing up children.
- If children will not be attending please take your children out of childcare, failure to do so will result in a late cancel fee of $10 per child.
- Due to allergies and choking issues no food or drinks will be allowed in childcare room.
- A waiver must be signed for children to be in childcare room.
- Childcare sign up limit is 12.
- Any child showing signs of illness including runny nose, fever, rash, tummy issues ect will not be allowed in childcare
Please remember that we as owners, instructors and trade staff are always trying to keep you and your children’s best interest at heart. We value our clients and strive to make every experience in the studio a great one. We understand that change and transition can be difficult but hope that with these updates we will be able to provide a better experience for you and your children at Karve Studio. Starting August 21st a waiver will be at the front desk and will need to be signed.
- For special events we will require a 24 hour notice for enrollment or cancellation. We need to be able to print a list of attendee’s at least 24 hours before an event for staff planning, food requirements, space issues, etc. If you show up to an event without registering, this can make it extremely difficult for our special events when we think we have only a few registered and then we’re flooded with last minute registrations and members showing up who were not registered.
- Punch Passes-Punch Passes never expire and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Once again, the goal of these policies and procedures is to maximize your experience here at Karve Studio and ensure that you don’t have oversold (or undersold) classes. We are strongly committed to provide the best barre class experience anywhere in the world and abiding by these policies and procedures will help us provide you with just that!